Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Haha, that was actually really good

I'm surprised there haven't been more Left 4 Dead videos yet, there's so much potential there.

In any case, I laughed several times, great show.

Dubya-Doo 6: Last Episode Dubya-Doo 6: Last Episode

McCain is pissed

I give this submission ten (10) stars out of ten (10).

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

This is actually my favorite shape movie

And not just because of Steve V's submission. Why is it that when it comes to humor in a flash movie, the simplest things are simply often the greatest. This might just be why Tankmen 5.5 is my favorite Tankmen episode.

I love you, Stamper ;_;

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

A change in direction

I've always been a huge fan of the series, and I have to say I never thought one of the sequels would be able to pull at ones heartstrings as well as the first one did but I looks like I was wrong. After Step 2 and Step 3 I was convinced you were going to hold this direction forever, which would probably have resulted in a decline in story quality, probably. I never thought I'd see a serious themed "There she is!!" cartoon, but I have to say you've executed the idea masterfully. Taking a cutesy cartoon that previously only focused on love and installing features like discrimination works surprisingly well for some reason.

I'm really happy you've decided to make one like this, and I'm also happy you've decided to end it with the next installment, which I'm sure will bring a resolution to the drama. While I'm sad to see the end of the series, I know that it would only be downhill from here.

I'm very much looking forward to other animations by you unrelated to "There she is!!" after you conclude the series.

Concluding, I would rank this one 2nd in the series. Nothing will ever top the first. You deserve that high score people are giving you; your frame by frame style is as clean and crisp as ever, and the music works just as good as it did in the first installment.

Rock on!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Pleasantly surprised

Honestly, I hadn't imagined you were going to make a sequel to your first one (even though I'm sure half of the planet was anticipating it). I usually stereotype sequels into always being worse than the original. I was like, however, pleasantly surprised. You managed to make this one at least just as funny as your first one, which says a lot.

Anyways, I've always enjoyed your flashes (even if sometimes they're so short it makes my sad in the pants), especially that easter egg with the PSP, jesus christ I died on that one. In any case, they definitely aren't getting worse at all, and I humbly encourage you to MAKE MOAR. 9001/10

Lolcat History (Part 1/6) Lolcat History (Part 1/6)

Ugh

There's no such thing as "lolcats'. You're doing it wrong. It's "caturday"- or better said, it was caturday before you all ruined it. gb2/fail/

penndragon penndragon

Amazing

This is one of my favorites. The animation style is beautiful., the plot is imaginative and vivid like a dream. Although at parts the animation was cut down to only the most needed of visuals, it was done so successfully that one could barely notice that the dragon the protagonist was fighting was nothing more than a line, as it was executed so beautifully.

One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen in flash, and I've seen quite a few.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Also; FLOPPING PENISES

Lawl. You guys are getting better and better with your animations; I don't mean graphic wise, I mean just the smoothness and the technique. Hah, that must sound ironic coming from a review to this particular flash, but your technique of getting the humor across is definitely improving. I lol'ed.

Anyways, great job, keep up the good work.

- The Nail - - The Nail -

You get off on doing this stuff, don't you, Rtil?

Lookie here, I'm no fan of Foamy myself, in fact I'd go so far to say I hate the series by now. But you're starting to bother me as well. All you ever do is criticize other Flash authors. Granted, all the ones you make fun of, I don't particularly like either, but seriously, for a cry crying originality, where's yours? You know, you are the one who basically copied Salad Fingers and threw in your own little jokes. The majority of the flash you produce simply ridicules other people.

Now.. don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the Flash. I like your animation style. And I'm not doubting you're talented or you can produce original material (Like "Say Something!")... I just... I don't know.

I guess I'm getting tired of the whole Misteroo imitating, sprite hating, "the only thing that matters is the visuals" movement. Protip: Making fun of unoriginal material isn't original.

Anyways, I enjoyed it. Just my picky two cents.

New Dubya-Doo Movies 2 New Dubya-Doo Movies 2

Fantastisch

Oh man, best one in a while. Long and sweet, I found myself giggling like a schoolgirl. Keep on truckin', Samster.