Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Haha, that was actually really good

I'm surprised there haven't been more Left 4 Dead videos yet, there's so much potential there.

In any case, I laughed several times, great show.

Dubya-Doo 6: Last Episode Dubya-Doo 6: Last Episode

McCain is pissed

I give this submission ten (10) stars out of ten (10).

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

This is actually my favorite shape movie

And not just because of Steve V's submission. Why is it that when it comes to humor in a flash movie, the simplest things are simply often the greatest. This might just be why Tankmen 5.5 is my favorite Tankmen episode.

I love you, Stamper ;_;

( Spin Doctor ) ( Spin Doctor )

Graphic Sex, Basically.

I love almost everything about this game. It's like the ultimate boredom killer, your mind just goes numb while you play, it's actually kindof relaxing. The best part about it, however, is the graphics. I love the style, and it fits perfectly into the style of gameplay. I have always wanted to see a game with a very high-tech but simple color scheme, if you know what I mean. Anyways, this game was not only very enjoyable, but a feast for my eyes.

\m/ (-_-) \m/

Family Guy :Fighting Game Family Guy :Fighting Game

Great effort!

As someone who has struggled with making games before, I feel your pain, and I bet you are very frustrated with all the negative reviews. Your game is awesome, but with a few little things:

1) It's multiplayer only. You already explained why this is, but really the vast majority of people who come to Newgrounds just want to play a game or watch a movie by them selves to pass the time. I myself wouldn't know how to program AI that good either... but maybe that you have come this far you could consider asking a website like Flashkit for help.

2) That wall bug. I know heres a way to fix this. Your coding must have some sort of flaw... again, consider asking Flashkit. Post the actionscript you have currently in the game and best describe how you think it should be working, and I bet someone would tell you whats wrong.

I'm on a laptop... but meh, whatever, I wouldn't have considered that either while making a game like this.

I bet this would be fun for 2 players, but sadly so many people who come here wish to just waste time alone.

I'd like to add that I envy your drawing ability =( I like making games but I have two left hands, which really creates a problem...

Awesome effort, don't give up, keep making stuff!

MadLabConcoctions responds:

Now here is someone can write intelligently. A review that it is constructive and NOT destructive. And I love the quote..."There is no Tallent, only the ability to do something and Patience to guide it."

Thnaks for the input.

Pico's Cousin 2 Pico's Cousin 2

Very enjoyable!

Beat it. Was pretty fun. Neat. Good.